John, Marcy, Angela, Ro, Donna, and Mark
The team would remove the sock and shoes the students were wearing
Allesha and Sanieka were SO EXCITED as they tried on their new shoes
Laverne thanking Angela for her new shoes
Mark and Ro getting shoes for Glen and Raymond
Last week we had a team come down with the Laces of Love ministry and Bless us with the gift of new shoes for all the students and most of the staff.
Last spring they sent down a shoe sizer and I got all the measurements of the kids feet and Monday a team of 6 arrived with all the shoes.
The team would remove the sock and shoes the students were wearingA lot of them were embarrassed and ashamed of their
socks and smelly feet and didn't want the team to wash them.)
Allesha and Sanieka were SO EXCITED as they tried on their new shoes
Laverne thanking Angela for her new shoes
Mark and Ro getting shoes for Glen and Raymond



3 comments:
that is so cool! by the way, i'm just really excited for january:)
I just loved seeing all your pictures and also the names of the children. I'm looking forward to coming again next year. Take care of all my little friends.
Rosanne Price
Laces4Love
Erin I miss all of you. The children were such a blessing to me. CCCD is forever in my heart.
Post a Comment