I had never met Sanjay (knowing of him only through what Blake had shared with me about him.) but knew him instantly when he showed up to Blake and Tashi's reception with grandpa's guitar. My heart smiled seeing him, but I wanted to cry as I thought of how much I miss my grandpa. Sanjay is blind but has taught himself to play both the piano and the guitar and I LOVE that he is getting good use out of grandpa's guitar. Sanjay played a beautiful song for Blake at the reception. I praise Jesus that I was there and able to listen to him play myself. After Sanjay played for Blake I was able to talk with him some and tell him about grandpa before we snapped a pictures together. As Sanjay played for Blake in my mind I could see grandpa sitting right there, I knew what his reaction would be as I could hear his laugh, see him slap his leg and say 'look at that!'Thank You Jesus for this opportunity!
0 comments:
Post a Comment