Saturday night Victoria and I drove down to Kingston to join the JAD
(Jamaican Association for the Deaf) team for the 5k walk/run. It was so much fun!

Tashi, Blake, Victoria and I before the run/walk.
They were the runners, I was the walker:)
Everyone with their glow sticks ready to go.
Dawn mid walk
finishing with the time of 1:06.25
Impressive I know. :)
Donette, me, Moyah, and Dawn.
my walking group.... we were the last
ones to come in from the JAD group.
back at the digicel building for the after 5k party.
Tori was so excited she ran the entire thing without training!
She did awesome, I was so proud of her.
(sorry I know this video isn't the best)
The whole reason for the 5k was to raise awareness about
the different organizations in Jamaica that support
special needs groups. Very cool to see everyone come out
and support.





0 comments:
Post a Comment