Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend.

 Saturday I drove to Mobay with the team, dropped them off, then went
to the Mobay school to meet little Matthew Burkett (whom I didn't 
get a picture of), and pick up Janice and her mom Edie who are staying
with me this week.
 Sunday Morning we drove to St. E and surprised Pauline, after we found
out that Pastor Damian wouldn't be preaching at New Life. I was excited
we were able to go join the St. E group for church, and I was thankful
Janice and Edie were able to spend some time with Pauline.
 From there we went to Little Ochie. This is Edie's first time to the 
island so we wanted to let her play "tourist" a little bit.
I love the 'atomosphere' of this resteraunt.
The food...not so much :D
 Edie saw a big fish she wanted to take a picture with. So she went
to talk with the fishermen cleaning there resent catch.

Of course they were totally fine with letting
her hold the fish for a picture.

Then of course when we were done they
all begged her to buy it for them.

Thank You Jesus for sporadic and fun weekends!

0 comments: