Saturday, December 1, 2012

Typical Days Photo Dump

This is my first 'free' day in a long time so I have been able to pull
the pictures off my camera that my kids have been taking for probably
a month or more:)
 Kara-Lee and Allesha
 view of the chaos that is life!
 playing 'hide the calculator' with prince charming.
 The big thing now is building big sand 'mountains'  then smushing
them....
 then building them back up and doing it again!
 explaining notes I jotted down to the kids
 writing 'to-do' lists so I don't forget.
 The shirt baby girl is wearing is perfect for her. It says:
'Being cute has gotten me this far'
So True, So True!
 snack time.
 Matthew
He is such a great kid. I am a huge fan.
 putting itch cream on bug bites.
 Felicia and Kara-Lee modeling the make up they just applied.
 Imari and I
 monitoring the kids as they choose their snacks from the bag.
 Shanel modeling her makeup covered face.
 ready for the kids to get the camera out of my face!
 these two girls are like a daily soap opera. So much drama!
Yesterday I asked Shaniqua about it, She was mad at Dadire because
she would listen so she was 'vex' with her. I asked her if Monday
they would be friends again, and she just looked at me like "duh"
of course we would be friends again Monday!
 Britania loves taking self portraits.
 Trying to communicate with Blake :D
Blessings on your weekend!

0 comments: