Last week I was able to go and spend an AMAZING week in Kingston.
This team is so good for my heart and I praise God for them.
By the end of the week my body was exhausted, but my spirit was refreshed
and ready for all that is to come.

Sunday morning chapel
min. to win it games.
more games
work...
more work.
the team pic. @ port royal.
our fearless leader doing yoga on the canon.
more games.
watching the boys dance.
On Friday I was able to take a group up to New Hope to spend their
free day playing with the kids.
Nate and Josh chewing on grass with Jonathon:)
Kaitlyn & Jevaughn
Chris and super Sam.
the amazing cabinets that were made for the living skills apt.
The new and improved backboard.
traditional team picture
team pic with the kids
more work...
more play....
lots of cuddles :)
Flava Flav!
after school activities with the kids
cheese balls!
Love Them!
More work...
more play....
Goliath coming to challenge David
Waves goodbye after an AMAZING week.
(more pictures on my shutterfly site. link at the top of the page.)
(more pictures on my shutterfly site. link at the top of the page.)
Thank You Jesus for this time.

























1 comments:
Oh I've been waiting for this post! Glad you had a great week:)
Post a Comment