Thursday, July 18, 2013

T and Me (and Kates!)

Tamara was back and this time for 2 weeks!
It was awesome, mostly because this is 'home' for her as well and so
I get to hang out with her and not host her because she fends for herself:)
 Our days consisted of New Hope.... and thats about it.
She loves it as much as I do so we both soaked in lots of time 
with the kiddos there.
The night before Tamara flew out Kates flew in so we picked her
up at the airport and were able to have a girls night in Mobay before
Tamara flew back to the states and I took Katie in to Mandeville
with me.  We met up with Blake there (who she really came to see:)
Getting to hang out with her was just an added bonus for me!

Love These Girls!

0 comments: