This past month we got 2 new babies at New Hope

Christine arrived at a few months old and didn't have
a name. The aunties talked and Christine was chosen
for her name. She is 'gumming' big time so this is the
best picture I could get.
Jermaine is the newest little guy and needs
lots of prayers. Its said he is 5 mos old, but looks
more like a month. He came in very malnourished.
Here are a few pictures of the other kids.
This girl loves to giggle and laugh... until
you point a camera at her. Then she won't even look at you.
I was THRILLED to be able to capture the joy Ms. Trish has.
These two have become best friends and worst enemies.
Its so fun to watch them play/ fight now.
This is Neiah's new 'I know I shouldn't be doing
this... lets see if I get in trouble' face.
Stare down with Steven.
Have a great day!





1 comments:
They are getting so big!
Post a Comment