Tuesday, December 10, 2013

He's a Keeper

I don't know how the topic came up,maybe because most afternoons
you can find him at my side, but Tyrell asked me if Jevaughn was my
husband. I told him yes, and then both boys started to giggle and ran away.

Something must have clicked in Jevaughns special little head because
the next day he showed up to the after school play time with a ring
 He put it on my finger then just smiled his big goofy smile at me.
(Jevaughn also has the stickiest fingers ever so now I am thinking...
'great who did he steal this from'.)
At the end of play time I gave the ring back to him hoping he would 
give it back to its true owner.
 The next day he showed up with the ring (putting it on my hand again)
AND a bottle of perfume. I smelled it to see if he had just found an old
bottle and filled it with water, but NOPE. It was the real thing.

Then I got to thinking 'great now he has stolen two things to give me'.
Once again when play time was done I gave him the ring and the perfum
back and then went to talk to the older girls so they could figure out
who he had been taking things from so they could get their things back.
Thankfully since then I haven't been given any more stolen goods.
But I still think he's a keeper!

4 comments:

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

This is so sweet!!

Twid said...

Love it:)

Lauren Schraut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Schraut said...

I love this story about my little Jevaughn!