Thursday night I got a call from Aunt JoEtta telling me that her and
Uncle Brucewere in Mobay and wanted to come see me the next day.
I felt awful. The day was full and I didnt' know how it would work to see
them and do what was already planned for that day. I had to
apologize to them and tell them sorry, but it won't work.
Uncle Brucewere in Mobay and wanted to come see me the next day.
I felt awful. The day was full and I didnt' know how it would work to see
them and do what was already planned for that day. I had to
apologize to them and tell them sorry, but it won't work.
This morning as I was at home getting ready for church when my phone rang,
and it was a taxi man who told me he was bringing my uncle in and needed
directions to church. I was SO EXCITED! I loved having Uncle Bruce
and his friend Marshall join me for church.
Feeling super blessed by there visit!
and it was a taxi man who told me he was bringing my uncle in and needed
directions to church. I was SO EXCITED! I loved having Uncle Bruce
and his friend Marshall join me for church.
Feeling super blessed by there visit!

0 comments:
Post a Comment