Sunday, September 21, 2014

A New Normal...


We are now 3 weeks into our new routine of
Neiah going to school each day.  They
days are long for her, and Praise Jesus I think
we are finding a new balance.
 I have gotten this face many times 
the last few weeks because she is just so
tired by the time she gets home.
(she has a 7 hour school day at 2 years old)
As soon as I ask her to do anything it leads
to a pouty face, or melt down.

 She has homework about daily....
and since she is only 2, it really means that I 
have 'homework' daily.

After 3 weeks, I finally feel like we are getting this
school routine thing figured out.
So while I was grocery shopping I decided to 
make a SPLURGE for Neiah to celebrate 
getting this new balance down.
 After getting introduced to grapes in the states, she 
now begs for them all the time. They are CRAZY expensive
down here, but sometimes you just have to splurge.
Some things I have no problem justifying down here.
spending $5 for a few grapes I haven't been able to justify yet.
BUT last week I did.
She was SO excited!

Our weekends are spent catching up on sleep.
 She wakes up about 7a.m. and by 10a.m. has fallen asleep again
in random places around the house.

Praise Jesus for times of growth for both of us.
Praise Him for sustaining us through these times
of Growth. They are not always easy but they are
Good!
Happy Sabbath!
 Have a great week.

1 comments:

Nature Lover said...

I enjoyed reading this post! :) I am happy you both are adjusting!