This past weekend was a holiday weekend.
All things closed down, and so we headed to
MoBay for a few days of vacation.
It was WONDERFUL.
3 days of no routine, no expectations, no where to be.

Morning walks collecting sea shells (yes, I know these
are not sea shells, but in Neiah's world they are:) while
we waited for the pool to open.
She loved playing with this big tube in the pool.
and was always trying to be one of the big kids.
I loved walking in the ocean and having the fish
swim all around us.
We would swim all morning and after lunch
until the daily storms moved in and we went back to our room
for afternoon naps.
I am so thankful for these few days away that we had.
I am so blessed by this little girl!
This past Sunday marked my 7th year here on the
island. There has been a lot of challenges and Joys
in this last year. It wasn't easy, but I wouldn't change
any part of it.
I am So thankful for Jesus and this life He has designed for me.






2 comments:
7 years..... wow! Doesn't seem like that long. I kinda wish I got to go to MoBay over the weekend too:)
Happy 7 years! It's so fun to get away and enjoy your kid!
Holly W
Post a Comment