Since we have been home there has
been this smell in the kitchen. I
cleaned the appliances, looked through
cabinets for dead things, looked
on shelves and I found nothing, and
no amount of cleaning got rid of
the smell.
This week there was GREAT REJOICING
when I went to get craft supplies off
the top of the fridge and found this bag
full of garlic (probably from Thanksgiving)
under a pile of construction paper.
The Smell is now gone!!!!!!
Neiah loves school fundraisers and the sweets
that are bought to 'support' the school.
We got to spend a few days with some of our
favorite people when they came with the JOC
Team Jamaica

The JOC that came to hang out with us

Morning Devotions
Sunrises
Snuggles with my littlest love
No words for this picture :)
Thats life in a nut shell since we have been
back.





0 comments:
Post a Comment