Today I spent a big part of my day watching (while trying to stay out of the way) as they loaded the sea container (and my life here in central IL) up and sent it on its way. Reality really started to sink in as I watched my life all wrapped up on two wooden pallets get loaded up, the doors closed, and the next time I see it will be in Jamaica next month. As of 7 a.m. tomorrow morning the Hubers and myself will be driving out to Palmer Lake, CO to M.T.I. (Missionary Training Institute) for 3 weeks. I have no idea what to expect but i am excited and ready to learn as much as possible before going down. I learned today that depending on how we feel after training we can go down when we are ready. So instead of being moved down the 1st of Nov. it looks like we can get down there as early as Oct 20th. If you would Please pray as the Hubers, Plattners and I all head out to training for open minds and hearts, and that we would know if we are supposed to leave for Jamaica right after training or wait till Nov 1st. Thanks have a great weekend I love you all! Be blessed and be a blessing - Erin-
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Packing Up
Posted by Erin at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Erin D...where did this week go?!? I was hoping to see you before you left for CO. But sounds like your week was crazier than mine! Have a wonderful trip...I will pray for each of you daily! And I will (not-so anxiously) await the end of your training...because then it's the 'real good-bye'. :( Goodnight, before I cry...
I love you!
Hey Erin!
How are you doing? I love this blog thing. I hope you keep writing in it. I hope everything is going good for you. I cant believe its about time for you to go to Jamaica. Its like your dream coming true. I was just looking at pictures from my first trip down there. That place will change anyones perspective on life. I wish I could go down there with you. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I will be praying for you always!
Love you, BJ
Post a Comment