Thursday, May 8, 2008

Milk Box

Milk has been something I have had problems with since I have gotten down here. At first I could not find any, then found boxes on the shelf (not refrigerated) of milk but once you opened the box you then put it in the refrigerator and had 3 days to drink it. I could not drink that much milk and it went bad and since I didn't want to waste I switched to soy milk. Soy milk is also found on the shelf and you only refrigerate after opening but it can be open 7-10 days before going bad. That lasted for 5 mos. until I went back to the states and had real cold milk always available and it was great! I could not go back to soy. Before I had only used it in cooking and in cereal because I could not take the taste of it if it was not mixed with something else. On my venture to the grocery store this week I found these.... Milk boxes! they are just like juice boxes back in the states but are milk. They come with a straw and everything and they are the perfect size and very doable to drink within a 3 day period! How fun! Have a great day. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

1 comments:

sarah said...

Okay, I really feel for you, because that milk is gross. I usually crave milk down there and whenever I drink that stuff I just feel let down. But congratulations anyways on finding your milk boxes. Love ya!