Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Morning Quote


" Open your heart to the LOVE God instills... God loves you tenderly. What He give you is not to be kept under lock and key, but to be shared." -Mother Teresa-

Good Morning everyone. So far this week is going great. After a month and a half break of work teams they start up again today. The team that arrives today is not a work team but an evaluation team from Chick Fil A. Even though they are not working I am still responsible for hosting so we have been trying to reorganize after our break and find a routine again to get things ready for work teams. Friday the Plattners and I go over to JDV for a week+ to host a random A.C. team. There are people coming from all over to work for a week and I am so excited! Many of them I know so it will be great to see familiar faces, and to be able to have a social life for a week will be WONDERFUL as well. Thanks for all your prayers love and support. If you could please pray for wisdom, safety, and open hearts as we start working with teams again that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day. I love you all. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

0 comments: