I am happy to say that after 10 months of living here in JA I have FINALLY found a chocolate chip cookie recipe that didn't flop on me. I have tried TONS of different cc cookie recipes here with all of them flopping on me and then I would usually just dump the rest of the dough into a cupcake pan so they would have some (even if very little) thickness. Then today I found a recipe and the cookies turned out like... COOKIES! Yay! I was so excited. Have a great day!Wednesday, August 20, 2008
SUCCESS!
I am happy to say that after 10 months of living here in JA I have FINALLY found a chocolate chip cookie recipe that didn't flop on me. I have tried TONS of different cc cookie recipes here with all of them flopping on me and then I would usually just dump the rest of the dough into a cupcake pan so they would have some (even if very little) thickness. Then today I found a recipe and the cookies turned out like... COOKIES! Yay! I was so excited. Have a great day!Posted by Erin at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
they look yummy!! Glad you finally found one that worked. I miss you!! And I'm doing great with 2 off to school now - Abbi's adjusting well too, i'd say. 'Course they get out at 11:30 all week so we'll see how next week goes! :)
Love You!
mmm.... can you send me some?
Post a Comment