I am WAY behind on blogging. I just have not been home. A week ago
today I was up at 5 ready to go by 6 as Chad, Kirk, Blake, and
I drove to MoBay to get the sea
container out of port and get it distributed
Our Goal.... Get it all done in one day...
Reality... we spent the day at mega mart, the beach,
parked at the port, the airport, out to find lunch, the realization we were
not going to get the sea container so the game plan was to try again the next day
On Tuesday we tried again getting our container at about 11
two hours after the port opened
Moving from the container to the box truck
Stack is to high and can't fit in the truck
Chad to the rescue to fix the problem


1 comments:
love that last picture where all 3 guys are just standing there staring at the load...probablly exhausted & wishing they could go take a nap! :)
Post a Comment