Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thousands of Pictures!

They say if you take 100 pictures you may get one good one. So in the last few weeks I have taken thousands literally as I have tried to capture Christmas and Family Pictures for The Hubers, Plattners, and all the families at JDV. These people are my family and I LOVE being able to do this for them each year.
Here are a few:
Pastor Damion, Felicia, Pheobe, Danae and Caleb Campbell
Wayne, Andrea, Cheryl JohnsonNigel, Bianca, Doreen, Roseanne, Rhonda Johnson
Sheldon, Simone, and Ashley Mckenzie
Cresmore, Erica, Brianna, and Lance Fletcher
Newly engaged Ionda Campbell and Kadene Marshall
Chad, Pam, Paul, Anna, Tim, Emma, Dylan, Lucas, Elyse Huber
Kirk, Keri, Drew, Truitt, and Daisha Plattner

3 comments:

sarah said...

The pictures look great:)
I love your awesome sarcastic sense of humor! You always make me laugh in your comments! Have a most blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Meg said...

these all look great! I love being able to put faces to the names you talk about. Thanks for sharing can't wait to see you soon!!

Kristy said...

Those are great, Erin! I'm a little behind in checking my blogs, so I'm catching up here :)