Sunday, April 25, 2010

All School Sports Day

This year I have been lucky enough to get in on 3 sports days!
They are always such fun days and the kids get SO excited.
I love seeing them try so hard then being so proud
and excited when they receive there medal/ribbon.
This was the first (and may become an annual) "all school" sports day.
Our 3 cccd campuses (mobay, kp, kingston) were joined by maranatha school
for the deaf, and JCSD (Jamaica Christian School for the Deaf).
(these pictures are in random order and you can see more at the shutterfly site)
Towards the end of the day I needed to get out of the sun.
When I went to sit under the trees my little friend Daphawn
came to find me and of course wanted to take lots of pictures
and sit on my lap:) I was okay with both!

the little boys race

the sack race
the principal's race
3 legged race
older boys race
the "dodo" race
(the name is self explanatory)
the egg race

in the end Mobay school wins!
A very long day but SO worth it!

1 comments:

sarah said...

Okay, the two girls in the lead in the 3 legged race? Me and Lisa could so take them!