Monday, February 14, 2011

Country Weekend


Friday afternoon I got a text from Tashi asking me what I thought
about going to the country with her for part of the weekend. At first
my head said no... I have to much to do with a team coming in and getting
ready to go back to the states. BUT then my heart jumped in and said
YES! This is needed. So Friday after our team conference call we drove
down to St. Elizabeth to the Bent's house in the country.
Friday night was spent staying up late and talking.
Praise Jesus for girl talk:)
Saturday morning I was the last one awake:) and when I came out
to everyone chatting at the kitchen table this was the first thing I
noticed.
Pauline's (Tashi's mom) bible was sitting on the table and I
thought Wow! That is one beautiful and very loved book.
With my cup of tea in hand I went out to sit on the back porch
enjoying the time to wake up slow while drinking my tea
and talking to good friends.

Once I woke up some, and my cup was empty I grabbed my camera
and walked around the yard to capture some flowers.


and trees...
once I made my way around the yard I walked down the
road and took some pictures of the great ocean view.

We then jumped in the car and drove towards lovers leap
but it was locked so we were not able to go in, instead
we parked the car and walked around enjoying the view
and taking pictures.
Tashi and Jordan (her brother) stopping to chat
The gorgeous view Jordan found
Tashi and I after a great day enjoying the country.

5 comments:

Nature Lover said...

What can I say but :D:D:D:D:D???? Thanks Erin for making my weekend! You are one of precious blessings in my life! Thank you! :)

Brent said...

Wow! They have a lover's leap in Jamaica too?
:)

sarah said...

Sorry, that was Sarah under my dad's name apparently!

Tami said...

That view is amazing!!! How fun is that...great pictures. It must be that awesome new camera of yours! :)

Kristy said...

aaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I get to see you in just a couple days!!!!!! :) :) Do you need a place to stay?? And to think...we considered going to IL for the weekend. that would have STUNK! I can't believe you're coming...and I can't believe you didn't tell me!! you stinker! :)