Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flying through last week.

The thought came after a great baptism weekend how I failed
in taking any pictures. I guess I was enjoying my social life so much
that I completely forgot to take pictures of all those I love that
I got to spend time with:(
I did find one picture on my camera of a date I got with
some beautiful girls that I love!

During my time in the states I took Hundreds of pictures...
they were just focused on some cute littles that I was around:)

Cutie #1 was Jersey Rae
making sure mom was still around during the pictures.
attempting to pull of headband #1....
before switching to headband #2
What a Beautiful Girl she is! Thanks for letting me capture
these Brooke!


Cutie #2 was Colton Micheal
He has got a great smile but is hard to keep still long enough
to capture many pictures.
thankfully mom was around to hold him to keep him
still while we captured some pictures.
I would jump up and down and do whatever I could to
make this kid smile... no reaction. His mom would simply
open her mouth and he thought she was the funniest thing ever!

I was thankful for this little extra time with K and Colton while
capturing these before I left Friday morning.

1 comments:

Nature Lover said...

Wow..... Are we becoming twins or what? We seem to think, say or write alike these days.... A good or bad thing????