Wednesday, February 15, 2012

JOC Team

Last Thursday we had our Jamaican Organization Committee
come down to spend the week with us. We spent some
time visiting the ministries we work with, and the
majority of our time in meetings.
visiting St. James infirmary
visiting Pastor Bucknor and his wife.
making dampers while having a cook out at big tree.
the missionary team here on the island
our team plus the J.O.C.
I am blessed to have my Aunt Joanne and Uncle Alan
be apart of the J.O.C.. I have worked with my Uncle down
here a few times but this was my aunts first down down here.
I never realized how much I am like my aunt Joanne until
I was able to spend this past week with her. I guess I can
no longer deny that I am Norma Jr. Jr.:)

(Aunt Kate: FYI Aunt Pam was here in Nov. Aunt Joanne
was here last week. Now I'm waiting for you to come see
me:D )

Thank You Jesus for all the Supporters we have!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Ha! Though I've been dreaming of coming down someday, so maybe if we go too we can entice her. :)

Happy belated Valentine's Day, Erin!