This past week I jumped up to the states for Granny's funeral.
While I was there I was thankful for the time to catch up
with the Hinrichsen family. Some of them I have not
seen in WAY to long.
I also LOVED hanging out with these guys/girl:D
While I was there I was thankful for the time to catch up
with the Hinrichsen family. Some of them I have not
seen in WAY to long.
I also LOVED hanging out with these guys/girl:D



1 comments:
so...a few things. 1.I am WAAAAY behind on your blog :( Actually, I'm way behind on any blog! Our house is FULL, our girls have had lice twice in the past couple months, and it.is.busy! :S
2. I miss you like crazy!!
3. Heard about your Granny...((hugs)) thankful she's peacefully in the GLORY of Heaven, but love to you through this tough time.
4. Leo is on their way down - will you be working with them?? I wanted (intended) to send something down for you & Kirk & Keri, but....yeah. Lice returned, I flipped, things got crazy, and I forgot :( Until I was laying in bed last night praying for them & their trip...
5. Did I mention that I missed you?!?
Post a Comment