After two weeks of teams and a few mins. to catch up
with Tashi (and Blake:) last night. I decided I am ready for a
day away. So today I traveled to Kingston with Blake
and Tashi for that day.
We looked at a few car places, stopped for lunch, then Tashi
and I settled into Rituals (Jamaica's Starbucks) while
Blake went to look at more cars.
with Tashi (and Blake:) last night. I decided I am ready for a
day away. So today I traveled to Kingston with Blake
and Tashi for that day.
We looked at a few car places, stopped for lunch, then Tashi
and I settled into Rituals (Jamaica's Starbucks) while
Blake went to look at more cars.
My beautiful friend who obviously didn't wanther picture taken:)
AND I am excited to say that while we enjoyed
our coffee and a chat, Blake was able to make a
down payment on a new car. WOOHOO after two
years of searching...waiting... procrastinating....
whatever you want to call it. We have another car!
Thanks Blake and Tashi for helping me run away for a day!
Thank You Jesus for these friends!

2 comments:
Hi Erin... I'm Kaitlyn (the girl with the glasses at church) and I'm a friend of the Hubers. I've been staying with them helping with their kids. Never got around to saying hi to you at church today but just wanted to say hi and I love your blog! I read it all the time. Thanks for voice interpreting for me today... it's hard keeping up my sign language at home. :)
Blessings,
Kaitlyn Adams
Hi Erin,
Wish I had read your blog to get to know you before coming to Jamaica! Will enjoy reading here and praying for you. We had a fun week and look forward to coming back next year. Thanks for taking good care of us!
Post a Comment