
Some days you just need to get away. There is really no
place for me to get away to for a few mins, besides the post
office. So on those days I just need to go I grab the mail bag
and walk to the post office.

The post office is the only place I have braved
walking on the roads by myself. And
Praise God so far so good. I have yet to be
hit by a car:)

I love the old school post office boxes.

On days that you have packages to pick up you can
wait a few mins or a few hours... Today I had
3 packages to pick up

and I waited patiently for over an hour with these people until...

the package lady decided she could stop
writing in her book for a few mins. to
come and assist us.
Praise Jesus for get away trips to the P.O.!
2 comments:
I'll call you Grandpa!
those are the coolest PO boxes ever! =) And you are CRAZY for walking to the PO alone on that road....you are one brave woman!!
Post a Comment