This past we had the team from Highland Park with us again.
I LOVE this team.
They are so good for my heart. And for the past few years they
have spent the mornings at New Hope doing small projects, and
loving on the kids. Its so fun watching them love on my kids there.
And when I say "I love them and they are so good for my heart' I am
talking about their staff. The kids are fun and super gullable, but the
staff are AMAZING and have become good friends that I look forward
to hanging out with each year.
I Praise God that this was the last of my 5 weeks in a row. God knew
I would need them to finish out strong.
(more pictures of our time at New Hope on my share site).
Thank You Jesus for Great Teams!


0 comments:
Post a Comment