Sunday, April 7, 2013

She's Back....

Another Huge factor in getting me through this final week was having
Tamara here with me again. She is awesome and I love it each year when
she comes to spend the week with us down on the island.
Its crazy how fast this week flew. I felt like she just got here and it
was time for her to go:(. I would have loved to keep her a few extra
weeks, but PRAISE God for the time she was here.

Thank You Jesus for Awesome Friends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,
This is Darren Anderegg from the Highland Park Baptist Church Jamaica team. I'm the kid with the bright red hair. Just wondering if Henry Buinett at the Infirmary was able to receive a Bible, and whether or not I should send money to help with this. I could find no other way to contact you.
Thanks,
Darren