Thursday, August 29, 2013

hello happy place!

Today was a good day.
  I got to run around and play with my babies,
 then rock them to sleep after lunch.

My heart is full!
Thank You Jesus.

Meet the Newbies:
 Orlando is a happy little guy. I am not sure when
he arrived. He was here when I got back.
Stephen is a very serious little guy. He just
arrived last night and could use prayers as he
transitions to the home.
It seems like most toddlers we get start out pinching
the babies as a way to cope with the transition. Stephan
is a pincher, and had 5 victims in my time there today:(.
Please be prayerful that this phase passes soon.

1 comments:

sarah said...

Cuuuuute babies!! Glad you made it back safe and maybe I can give you your books at Christmas time:) Maybe I could even wrap them up and put a big bow on them!