Sunday, September 1, 2013

Calling All Prayer Warriors.

The day I flew out to the states I  got an email informing me
that the government was ready to move the older kids 
from New Hope to Children's homes more age appropriate.
We knew it was going to happen, just not when it would happen.
A few weeks later they were moved. 
Please be praying for:
 Alex
 Shannel
 Joy
 Omar
 Felicia
 Shakera
Hope

As they transition to their new homes. Thankfully so far Joy and Shannel
are together at a home for special needs kids here in MV and I am hopping 
to be able to visit regularly. The rest were moved to a home in St. Ann,
and thankfully they were all moved to the same home.
Please be praying for health and safety over these kids as they continue 
to grow. New Hope now seems so different without them.
Thanks

0 comments: