Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hinrichsen Team

 Easter Weekend I was lucky enough to welcome some of my 
Hinrichsen family to Jamaica.
For years some have been asking for a family team to be put together
and this year it finally worked. I loved getting to spend Easter with
my mom, brother, uncles, aunts and cousins.
My brother Ryan, me, Neiah and Mom on Easter morning.
 The main project for the team was tiling the new building at JDV.
 long days were spent tiling and they did a great job.
There was also a lot of cleaning and painting


Even Neiah wanted to 'work' with the team


Then of course there was lots of loving on the kids at New Hope.
I loved taking them with me each day to love on the kids.






 

 And of course Neiah loved getting spoiled by Uncle Ryan and getting
to skype daily with Jax and Kensley with him.
 And she loved being spoiled by Mamaw and have her reading
story after story after story.

The Hinrichsen family has done a great job representing this year!
In the first four months I have gotten 8 out of the 12 originals down 
here! Thats not including all those who married into the family, 
and cousins!

Thanks for a great week all!

0 comments: