Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Matt and Tamara

After 5 teams in 3 weeks I was thankful for a break... in teams.
The teams left and the friends came and I was SO EXCITED to
soak in all the time I could with them.
 This time things were a little different. Tamara usually comes when the 
highland park team is here, and this year there was no team. And 
she usually comes alone and this time she brought Matt.
It was different too that this year I have Neiah. Neiah did great with
work teams and I was curious to see how she would do with people
staying with us and not just around us (in the dorms).
She did awesome and quickly learned the perks that come with having 
Aunties and Uncles around to love on and spoil her:)
 We spent our morning at New Hope, and our afternoons here at
KP with the kids. It was a good week.
I am SO very thankful for this girl. Her visits are such good boosters
for my heart. 

Thank You Jesus for Dear Friends!

0 comments: