Monday, December 24, 2007

Church Christmas

The Shepard's/Wise Men/ Angels/ Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus

Brianna and Michaela playing angels in the Christmas play Caleb playing baby Jesus

Erika (the grandma) explaining the Christmas Story to Nicole (the granddaughter) Cresmore and ?(sorry i can't remember her name) playing Mary and Joseph baby Caleb playing Jesus

Good Christmas Eve Morning Everyone! And Happy Birthday DAD! I pray that the Lord is blessing your day. Yesterday at church we had our big Christmas celebration. We had a special Christmas service with skits, special numbers (people signing songs), and the Christmas sermon. After church we all went up for food, fellowship, and games. It was a fantastic day full of Love and I was very thankful for the opportunity to spend it down here with my new friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. This week has definitely had its ups and downs emotionally since it is Christmas time and I am so far from family and friends but God is so good and a constant comfort. Watching the Christmas story told in sign language was a very powerful and a joy bringing experience I thanked God for. Be blessed and be a blessing-Erin-

0 comments: