Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Soul Care Day

This is the boys using my stomach as a trampline !

This is Cali

Danea and I being lazy on the beach


Good Morning Everyone! Exams are done and the preparation of the Christmas program in now underway. They have about a week to get 130+ kids organized into a big program of skits and songs sharing the Christmas story. Since I will not get to be here for the program ( I will be with my parents in MoBay) I am sitting here with Truitt while Keri and Drew are down trying to help in the organization process. This gives me some time to update my blog and I thought I would share some pictures of our Soul Care day on Monday. Monday morning we loaded up to take Cali (the girl visiting from Washington state) to the falls at Ocho Rios. Wow that is a crazy curvy drive and not at all pleasant for any normal person. BUT we made it 3 hours there and 3 hours back and getting to enjoy time at the beach and relax made it worth it. (Excedrin migraine helps too!). It was nice to have a day just to relax when all around the school the business continues as the term comes to an end. With this time off we finally had time to stop so I could get the Plattners Christmas picture taken. and over all just a fun day. Have a great week! I love you and Truitt is now telling me its time to get up. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin,
Just want you to know I'm praying for you. Not only for your contentment for where God has placed you, but also, the MICE! You will glad to know, I found screens for your windows, hopefully they will help. I'll either send them or send them down with your Dad & Mom. We miss you so much - you are a blessing. Joanne

megs said...

oh erin, just reading your blog has made me miss everyone down there! ESPECIALLY YOU!! i can't wait to come visit you guys!! i think you'll be all practiced up on your hostess skills by then :) even if i don't comment on you blog very much, i'm still praying for you. your candle is sitting in front of my kitchen sink so everytime i walk through i see it. i love you so much dear! until we meet again my dear...

sarah said...

Ahhh..... the falls. I say my favorite time at the falls was last year when we were a bunch of party poopers. Yay for euchre and sand castles!