Friday, December 4, 2009

I thought this was cute

If you have ever visited this wonderful country (real Jamaica not resort Jamaica) as you
drive around you commonly see animals whose owners tie them up alongside the road
during the day to eat then come collect them later and take them home. As I opened the library
for play time after school one of the boys came to me asking for the
donkey and I told him to go look in the toy box. Later as I noticed this (pictured above)
Jessimar had found his donkey and tied him up while he went to play (the donkey sat like this for about 2 hours) then after play time came back to collect him and take him home
(put him back in the toy box). To Funny!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I love how kids pick up on things that adults do and copy them to a T. They're smart little boogers!

Kristy said...

too funny!! I don't remember too many being tied up - but I sure do remember most of the animals on the loose roaming the roads! :)