Hubers, Plattners, and Blake are great company
BUT...
Its nice to see and visit other friends in person too:)
is around central IL
lunch, catch up, and a hair cut with Wendy & Ella
Always good times and lots of laughs with Lisa and Sarah!Coffee and catch up with Kristy while we are both around central IL
There were more friends and visits in there but I didn't have my
camera with me. I have LOVED every social event so far:)
WooHoo for a social life! If only for a few weeks:)


3 comments:
i just watched cool runnings tonight! it made me excited for jamaica:)
loved having you home,missy! miss you already! and you can thank ryan for showing me how to leave comments to your blog!
I'm not even going to say it....ok, I am...I look like a SOW in that picture! oh my! GREAT pic of you & Wendy, tho! woo hoo! :)
Post a Comment