Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tis the season

With only a week left I started making Christmas cookies as those whom usually receive plates of them had started asking me about them to make sure I hadn't forgotten that they needed to be made before I leave for the states.
So the dough was made and cut out
Cookies were baked and frosted
or just baked and a sweetie was added
I am now thankful to say that I have all my Christmas plates
ready and sitting in the fridge to hopefully hand out as soon
as the rain stops.
Blessings

2 comments:

Meg said...

looks great, i love christmas cookies, well really any cookies for that matter. But there is something about making christmas cookies and frosting and hersey kisses that feels like, well feels like christmas. Thanks for sharing the pics, i love to see what you are up to:) can't wait to see you SOOON!!!

Kristy said...

Looks YUMMY!!! :) Hoping to make a few this weekend. (w/ the residents...we're on duty for the first time!) Have a great trip home!