Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Danae and Friends

As I was (am and it seems like forever will be:) editing pictures
I came across this one and it just made me laugh so I am posting it
Danae (in red) was not in the wedding but very badly wanted her
picture taken like her big sis. Pheobe (girl on the far right)
She was all dressed for the wedding but her hair was only half way braided
but she really ReAlLy REALLY wanted her picture taken
letting me know I can smile pretty for pictures too.
So for a few pictures she jumped in with the flower girls and smiled her
little heart out:)

Then these are just a few random pics taken with friends at the wedding
Andrea and I
This women has Joy and energy like no one else I know!
Simone and I
This picture makes me laugh because I don't know if we
could have gotten any closer for this picture. She was
hugging me so tight I couldn't breath!
Just goes to show how much she loves me:)

1 comments:

megs said...

i wish i could hold you that tightly right now! :) love you!