Bright and Early Sat. Morning my trusty side kick, Janice Anliker, and I
set out to play photographer for good friends Ionda and Kadene's Wedding
I tried to get pictures in order and it worked for the first two then stop so
they are just randomly on here.
set out to play photographer for good friends Ionda and Kadene's Wedding
I tried to get pictures in order and it worked for the first two then stop so
they are just randomly on here.
excitement as more and more family showed up at her parents home.
This picture makes me laugh. I don't know why... they are all
very GQ and I guess I'm just not used to taking pictures like that:)
Blake, Warren and I at the receptionThis may be our last group pic together before Warren moves
back to the states in Aug. Please pray for him as he transitions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment