Monday, July 5, 2010

Mansfield, Latty. Sardis

Mark, the master mind behind the play set, instructing
Anthony and James
Matt welding the fence door on for the 2nd time in two days when the
morning after they did it the First time it was already broken off from
someone swinging on it
Luke breaking up the walls to put in the electrical outlets
The fence crew going around the campus repairing or
putting in new fence where it was needed

Then the big project for the week. Building a NEW and IMPROVED
Play ground for the kids!!!!!
After demolition of the old and everything was torn down
and taken apart
There were going to be 4 towers in the original plan but we
only had room for 3 in the end.
The finished product. I am so excited for the kids to come back and see it!

Some great girls I got to meet and get to know through the week
Maria and I
Ally and I
(Please pray for Ally as she is trying to figure out where God
is leading her.)
I have heard so much about Kristi over the past few years.
and apparently she had heard things about me as well. We were
both excited that we actually got to meet and get to know each
other in person:)
The team picture on the new play set
Thanks for a Great Week Ohio!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.