Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Becoming a Bad Penny

So I got to spend a lot (but never enough) time with these great people.
It got to the point where at the end David would hear my voice and
stick his head out the door and say "your like a bad penny we
can't get rid of!"
(No worries David I know that was said in nothing but Love:)
Spending a weekend with The Ringgers and the
before church picture. Seeing this picture makes
me laugh as Lincoln was rubbing my leg the
entire time we took pictures:)
Kate and I trying out the 4XL body suit that she found
and they are planning on bringing down in January to
have the kids do races in. Kate and I did good in them
we even went up a few steps... that was tricky

1 comments:

Kristy said...

that last one is HILARIOUS!!!!! Where in the world did she FIND that thing?!? Or maybe you said where & I just read too fast?? Anyway, great pics :) So glad you had a good time back in the states & got to see so many friends & family! ((thanks again for making the trip to see me!)) Love you!!