Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home

Yesterday I traveled back home, and I know how it is going
to be, but every time it still hits me how different the 2 places
I love are.
We had a smooth travel day. 3 flights, 2 airlines, arriving at a decent
time in the afternoon.
I am not so happy to say that we are now two for two in not
having any of our luggage arrive with us...
Not one piece.
So it was smooth sailing until we arrive home:)
Then comes the hurry up and wait. Hurry to the shortest lines, wait in lines,
do paper work, hurry to wait in more lines, get paper worked stamped.
Hours later leaving the airport to crazy traffic.
BUT
When you are so tired and just want to be home and praying
that your bags show up the next day without anything taken
out that you will have to go back to the airport to fight for
God blessed us with an AMAZING sunset to Enjoy while
we waited in traffic.
(good pic Blake)

Its good to be home, the transition has started, I got my bags
today! and nothing is missing that I know!
Thank You Jesus!

2 comments:

Blake said...

why are my credit's for the good pic in such small letters??? nobody will even notice it was me that took the pic and then i will be disappointed cuz my big ego won't be as lifted up...oh well, i will just get a straw :)

ps - thanks for keeping me positive!

Steven said...

Erin,

I need your email address and this seems to be the only way to contact you at 9:30 at night. If you would, send me an email to skejab5@gmail.com.