Wednesday, October 20, 2010

From One Extreme To Another

Remember back to the first half of the year where we were continually
praying and asking for prayers that rain would be sent?
It had been so dry for so long... we were very careful in how we used
the little water we had...
Prayers were answered!!!!
Now the rains come and come and come.
So much rain that roads are being destroyed by the power of
the water, people and cars are being washed away as they
try to make there way through flooded areas, and then today
I came across this picture from our MoBay school. Because
of all the rain and it having no where to go the force of it knocked down
a large part of the schools block wall perimeter.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

YIKES!!! Well, I'm glad you finally got rain...maybe you should build some kind of holding tank to put it in for when you DON'T have water ;)

I'm a tad bit behind on your blog...trying to catch up with your life :) Miss Ya!