Friday, October 29, 2010

Huber Family Photo Fun!


For the last 3 years I have had the privilege of
attempting to capture family pictures for the Hubers.
This year we got in around 500 pictures in about an hour.
I was impressed with that, but was later informed
that "statistically" speaking I was 96 pictures short of
getting 1 good picture... whose speaking statistically?
Not Me!
I think I proved that "statistical" speaker wrong:)

Here was a glimpse of our time together.
As Chad contemplated if he really wanted to attempt a family picture
the decision was made and the family called to get
together and smile nice:)
so the entire family ventured out in search of a good spot
to take a family picture.
Thus began the attempts:
Tim put your hands down.
Smile Ellie!
that's better now look at the camera...
Anna... I can't see your beautiful face.
"Where did Lucas go?.... Where did he go?.... There he is...hahaha"
What a great game!
Dlyan...open your eyes buddy...
Chad, Emma, Ellie...look this way...
O'no it looks like Lucas has fallen asleep.
That's enough... Lets go Home!

Thanks for another fun photo day Hubers!
(and yes there were many good pics. I just didn't know
what ones the Hubers wanted to use so didn't want to
post them:)

1 comments:

Blake said...

good job telling a story with all the no-keepers....whoever gave you those statistics, i'd concur with them!