Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So Good For My Heart!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go down to Kingston.
Blake was flying home and needed a ride home from the
airport. I was thankful for an excuse to get away for a day
AND.... to get to see my Kingston Kiddos!!!!
It has been way to long!
Kimberly was nice enough to give me a new "do"
I was thankful for it since it got the hair off my neck.
It was so humid I had sweated through 2 shirts in the
short time I was there... pleasant.... I know:)
After I got through giving hugs and kisses to the kids
and having them all show me my sign name they
asked for a camera to start capturing moments.
Right after this picture was taken Melissa came up
with a broken slipper (flip flop) and wanted me to do
something about it.
so with the help of Rashawn I was able to find a small nail
and with that and a rock I was able to fix her slipper.
(thats whats going on behind Dayne as he poses for a pic)
daPhawn wanted to show off for me and was trying
to impress me with his strength as he would pick
up Dayne again and again to show me how strong he was.
He then told me to stand up so he could try to lift me,
but once I stood up he realized I was to big:)
No idea who has my camera at this point but we had
a nice picture set up with Tissiana, Tissy-Ann and Kimberly
and I, but before the picture could be taken Glenisha,
daPhawn, and Delano jumped in the picture.

I LOVE my Kingston Kids and Praise God
I had an opportunity to spend some time with them
yesterday! They are so good for my heart!

1 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like such a joy-filled day. Praising God that the weather has changed for the better down there again:) Glad to see your smiling face as always. Have a great week love you -meg