Saturday I took pictures for Pastor Damian and his family.Once the pictures were taken they asked me to watch the kids
while they met with some of the staff here.
My house is not made for kids, I don't have a lot of room for them
to play and no toys. Once left with the kids I started making supper.
I was working in the kitchen working when Caleb (pictured above)
comes up and says to me "I want to play with your feet".
I smiled at him and said No:) you can not play with my feet.
He then looks up at me with his big brown eyes and said
" Can I PLEASE play with your feet?"( and I am thinking whats
wrong with you kid...no you can't play with my feet.) I told him I will
find you toys before I let you play with my feet. He then proceeded to sit
on my foot and wrap himself around my leg and remained like that for
the remainder of the time it took to make their supper.
Thankfully he unwound himself to eat his supper and during that time
I ran over to the neighbors to borrow toys so after supper he was
content to play with the trucks and forgot about wanting to play
with my feet:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment