Look what I finally got around to doing today!
(I know you read this blog:)
I didn't have a drill bit to use and that would have made it goa lot easier. Instead I improvised with a hammer, pliers,
drill with a phillips head bit in it, a screw, and a nail:)
After finding a chair (to stand on) and getting the anchors in(using the "tools" I listed above) I was able
to hang my hammock. First try it held my weight woohoo! I was
honestly a little nervous trying it out since I did improvise
and didn't know how well the anchors where in.
That and its setup really high
(I didn't have many options for places to hang it).
I have to jump to get in it:) and I figured if it didn't
hold me I was going to bruise myself good in the fall.
Its up now so you can come visit:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment