Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Friends!

What have I been doing this past month?
Enjoying a social life!
Hanging out with Ryan and his family
Meeting up with Sarah for Lunch
Catching up with Amanda as she crashed our JA reunion
I was blessed to spend I think just about part of every weekend with the beautiful Jenn
I loved hearing how God is moving and working in Megan's life.
Fun times with Freda (aka my sister Kristen)
Sunday morning pictures before church with my other family the Ringgers
Praising God for a few hours to catch up with Sadie one Sat. afternoon and meet her husband for the first time.
Loved my time with Meg and hearing about her ministries! What a blessing!














This is where I would have put the picture of me and Janice IF we would have remembered to take one.:(

And there were many more... I just didn't have my camera with me or those visits were posts themselves:)

Praise Jesus for Great Friends!

0 comments: