
The Saturday before I flew back I had the opportunity to join in on the JDV June teams Jamaica reunion! It was fun getting to see everyone and to enjoy a fun evening of just hanging out.

volley ball was played

and washers

and bags
(yes I know this is another picture of a washer game but I didn't have one of people playing bags)

then more volley ball under the spot light when the sun went down.
I got in a few games of bags but mostly I was sitting around catching up with those I love:)

to finish out the evening we had a bible study and share time of how we have grown since that trip this past June. It was so encouraging to see how God is continually working in the lives of those I love. For me, I thought it was cool how this was the group that started off my summer. They were there to encourage, support, and love me. To help give me the kick in the pants, and spiritual boost I needed to get through the craziness that was to come. And I made it! Praise God:) through 2 months of back to back teams, a wedding, then a month of nonstop go back in the states. To finish off my stay in the states I once more got to gather with those I love at the JA reunion and felt there encouragement, support and love for me once more.
Thank You Jesus for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ!
0 comments:
Post a Comment