Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home

I am now back home. After a smooth but long travel day I arrived back about 5 yesterday evening.
Last night I slept for about 14+ hours, was praising God this morning for hot water and pressure, and for coffee in the cupboard this a.m. to help me feel half way human as the transition begins.

Tuesday night I stayed in Indy then just took a shuttle to the airport Wednesday morning.
Upon my arrival Tuesday night.
I was greeted by this.
Apparently everyday they pick one person to be the 'Guest of the Day' and Tuesday night that was me. I got upgraded to a nicer room, complimentary snacks, and mints on my pillow along with a nice note thanking me for choosing to stay there.

Thank You Jesus for unexpected upgrades and safe travel days!

1 comments:

sarah said...

That is awesome! Me and Cassie stayed at the Knights Inn on the way home from CT. Don't think they have such a thing as a guest of the day there. Actually, an upgrade would have been a non smoking room withough cigarette burns in the blanket:) Glad you made it home safe!